All prices for items available via the website are shown in USD
- Delivery outside Lebanon may be subject to local import taxes, which are the responsibility of the customer where they apply. www.honayda.com is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- We deliver to over 200 countries around the world.
- The cost of the delivery depends on the size and weight of your order and the carrier used. The delivery price will be indicated on your basket page (Approximate 3$/Kg for domestic delivery, and approximate 20$/Kg for international shipment)
- It will take 3-7 working days from the order date for orders to be shipped.
- If these items are made per customer order, it will take up to 3 weeks from the order date for orders to be shipped, and up to 6 weeks for embroidered pieces from the order date for orders to be shipped. The purchased products will only be shipped after your bank card data has been verified and accepted and we have received the authorization from your bank.
- Pre-Order dates are specific to each collection, please look carefully at each item page to see the dates that have been given. For any enquiries regarding dates please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All orders will be delivered between 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and will require a signature upon delivery. We are unable to amend address details or redirect orders once your items have been dispatched. Please note that we do not dispatch any orders over the weekend. Weekend orders will be dispatched on Mondays. We aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible after we have verified the availability of goods, your payment has been authorized and all our fraud checks are complete. Order cut-off times, dispatch estimates and transit times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization, adverse weather conditions, stock availability or other such events.
- If your order has not been delivered within the timeframe specified as per your confirmation email, please get in touch with us and we will assist you to track your parcel. As we process your order, we will inform you as soon as possible if any products you ordered become unavailable or have any known quality issues.
- Please note that we will be closed on all Lebanon Bank Holidays and will therefore only dispatch order the following working day.
Tax, Customs and Duty:
- All countries are shipped to on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, meaning product prices are displayed exclusive of all import duties, customs and local sales tax levied by the delivery destination country.
- As the recipient, you will be liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes imposed by the country being shipped to, payment on these is necessary in order to release your order from customs on arrival. Be aware that this may delay your delivery time as goods held at customs will be your responsibility to pay. If you are buying from outside Lebanon, you may also incur duties levied by the jurisdiction to which you have specified delivery.
- Delivery charges are calculated according to the size, weight and destination of your order. The exact delivery charges for your specific order will be listed at the end of the online checkout process before you submit your order.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties, but include Lebanon VAT.